- University Identity
- Strategic Governance for Student Success
- Fast Facts
- President Charles M. Ambrose
- UCM Board of Governors
- Missouri Innovation Campus
Campus Map & Tour
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
About the University of Central Missouri
The University of Central Missouri experience transforms students into lifelong learners, dedicated to service, with the knowledge, skills and confidence to succeed and lead in the region, state, nation and world.
Reasons to Believe in a UCM education.
- A Culture of service connects students to something bigger than themselves through opportunities to give back to the community such as Habitat for Humanity.
- Engaged Learning through hands-on learning experiences in and outside the classroom includes programs such as Innovative Public Relations and the Integrative Business Experience.
- Future-Focused Academics offers state-of-the-art equipment such as Redbird simulators and internships to equip students with up-to-date skills.
- A Worldly Perspective enhances students’ college experience by offering opportunities to participate in study abroad programs in countries such as France or New Zealand.
Champions of Student Success
UCM’s Learning to a Greater Degree Contract is our promise to you that with your commitment, we’ll help you complete a more valuable degree on time. We foster a community of engagement by providing you with resources to help you succeed, such as our Student Success Center and Writing Center. We are proud of our more than 90 percent employment rate for students six months after graduation.
Focused on the Future
Founded in 1871 in Warrensburg, Missouri with only a few dozen students, more than 140 years later, UCM has grown to serve more than 13,000 students. Our diverse student population represents nearly every state and 50 countries across the globe.