- Learning to a Greater Degree Contract
- Academic Colleges & Departments
- Academic Advising
- Transfer Information
- Online and Distance Learning
- The Graduate School
- Honors College
- International Center
- Registrar and Student Records
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Undergraduate Research
- Writing Center
Campus Map & Tour
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
For information about scheduling an appointment to visit with an adviser, please click on the appropriate links at left.
University and college based advising systems are available to all undergraduate students to assist in and provide for the following:
- Goal Setting. Help students set both short and long-term educational goals.
- Information. Inform students of the graduation requirements of their department, help with strategic course selection so as to minimize the number of semester hours required for graduation, and inform students of career opportunities in their selected field of studies.
- Transitions. Inform students how to change colleges and/or departments and provide information to explain the process students follow to enroll in their courses and to drop or add courses during the semester.
- Accessibility. Advisers will have reasonable hours and methods of availability for students. Students should be able to establish appointments for an adequate amount of time to make curricular selections and plan semester schedules.
- Referral to campus resources. Be able to refer students to various campus resources.
On-Campus Tuition / Credit Hour
Please see our cost calculator for more information.