- Learning to a Greater Degree Contract
- Academic Colleges & Departments
- Academic Advising
- Transfer Information
- Online and Distance Learning
- The Graduate School
- Honors College
- International Center
- Registrar and Student Records
- Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Undergraduate Research
- Writing Center
30-60-90 Student Success Roadmap
The 30-60-90 Student Success Roadmap provides key benchmarks on a clearly marked route to a successful college experience at the University of Central Missouri. The map follows the goals of 30 credits (sophomore status), 60 credits (junior status) and 90 credits (senior status). Remember, completion of a college degree is a success regardless of the timeline needed to achieve it.
- The roadmap encourages four-year graduation but recognizes that individual circumstances may preclude some students from meeting this goal.
- The 30-60-90 roadmap is intended to communicate consistent expectations to students, to guide student actions and to facilitate discussions between academic advisers and students.
- University policies, procedures and resources are aligned to support student progress on the roadmap.
- Central Missouri recognizes that student success is the shared responsibility of our entire campus community.
- Students are ultimately responsible for tracking their progress toward degree completion, for following policies and procedures aligned with that progress, for utilizing campus resources and for involving themselves in the curricular and co-curricular opportunities available at UCM.