- Learning to a Greater Degree Contract
- Academic Colleges & Departments
- Academic Advising
- General Education at UCM
- Transfer Information
- Graduate Studies
- Honors College
- International Center
- Registrar and Student Records
- Undergraduate Research
- Student Success Center
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
Academic Firsts and Other Achievements
University of Central Missouri's broad range of academic programs is one reason why you should consider us. If that's not enough to convince you, we have several programs that give us "bragging rights" in terms of our academic excellence:
Did you know Central offers:
- A broadcasting and film program featuring one of the nation's first all digital, wide-screen production studios?
- One of the few programs nationwide to offer professional education and training in safety, security, loss control, fire science, industrial hygiene, and crisis and disaster management?
- A criminal justice program respected nationwide?
- A comprehensive computer information systems program matched by only one other program in Missouri, and whose graduates have a 100 percent job placement rate?
- One of only 42 construction management programs in the nation, and the only one in Missouri accredited by the American Council for Construction Education?
Discover why people choose Central.