TRIO-SSS College Success Strategies Course
College Success Strategies (CSS) 1 semester hour
Students will discover and embrace a strategic gameplan for success in college by commiting to an ethic of personal responsibility.
AE 1125 - CSS challenges students to examine the behaviors, attitudes, and beliefs that impact their college success. In this class you will discover:
- why some students graduate and others do not
- how to take control of your life despite unexpected obstacles
- how to find your "fit" at UCM
- how to navigate the hidden expectations of college
- a unique approach to problem solving that is proven to increase your chances of graduation
For exact descriptions, go to the latest Undergraduate Catalog.