- First Year Experience (FYE)
- Student Success Center
- Writing Center
- TRIO Programs
- TRIO-Student Support Services (SSS)
- TRIO-McNair Scholars Program
- Scholarship Applications
- Faculty & Staff
The Writing Center is housed in Humphreys 114-116.
The Writing Center . . .
- has Dell PCs with the Microsoft Office 2010 suite, which includes Word, Excel, & PowerPoint.
- has, depending on the holiday, treats on hand, so help yourself.
- by the way, still offers good old-fashioned one-on-one writing instruction.
- is open 8 am - 7 pm, Monday through Thursday and 8 am - 5 pm on Friday.
- is a "walk-in" facility - no appointment necessary - and Writing Center instruction is available free of charge.
NOTE: Students who successfully complete AE 2830, Peer Tutoring in the Writing Center, are eligible for employment in the Center as writing tutors - call 660-543-4367 for more information.
The OWL has been flying for a while - online writing instruction is available through the link in the navigation bar on the left.
Writing Center Brochure: