Welcome to R.ED Connect
Alumni and students desire meaningful careers. Students are eager to find jobs, and employers want great talent. Linking students and alumni together is where R.ED Connect comes in. The UCM Alumni Association and Career Services have teamed up to help students navigate the post-graduation career landscape and to help you as alumni, whether you are exploring careers, seeking new positions, recruiting interns or employees or developing your professional network.
R.ED Connect also is about alumni volunteer opportunities, connecting students with our alumni who work in such a great variety of industries to share their real-world advice and experiences.
There are many ways to engage in the life of your alma mater. How will you choose to connect?
Join the brand new UCM Alumni Advisor Network and enable students to reach out to you for career advice. Help us strengthen the value of the UCM community!- Register now is less than 3 minutes
- Register - Create a professional bio ( or import your LinkedIn profile), indicate your availability, and areas of expertise
- Get Discovered - Your profile will show up for people searching for your know-how
- Connect - Connect with students over the phone or in writing
- Make a Big Impact - 77% of students getting help from alumni advisors said it directly contributed to their job offers
- It’s Easy - Give back whenever and how often you want, on topics you know well. No obligations beyond responding to incoming requests
- Privacy Protected - We won’t share your contact info. Phone consultations happen through conference numbers and written messages are routed through the system.
For questions about this initiative, contact Traci Via at firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical questions, contact our service provider Evisors at email@example.com or +7-813-384-7677
You can also create an account in the Mules4Hire system. Once you have done that, you can:
- Post your full-time, internship, part-time or summer job opportunities.
- Conduct resume searches.
- Access online resume books and gather candidate information by requesting student resumes that meet your criteria. The Career Services Center can send you resumes by email that you can start to review immediately and follow up.
- Schedule on-campus interviews for your full-time, part-time, internship or summer job openings.
- Sign up for the Employer Mock Interview Week held each semester, and select the day that works best for you.
- Update your company information.
RED Connect through Volunteer Opportunities
You told us in our Alumni Survey that you would like more ways to engage with current students. Opportunities where you can volunteer to stay connected with your alma mater include:
- Participate as a panelist.
- Speak or present to a class or a student organization.
- Host a student or future alumnus to job shadow you for a half- or full-day experience.
- Participate in employer mock interviews to help students role-play a job interview.
- Participate in informational interviews to help students learn more about your role, industry and organization.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these, complete our Career Volunteer Opportunities Form.
We look forward to helping you explore all the ways you can engage with UCM and current students. Let's show the Power of Red!