Welcome to R.ED Connect
Alumni and students desire meaningful careers. Students are eager to find jobs, and employers want great talent. Linking students and alumni together is where R.ED Connect comes in. The UCM Alumni Association and Career Services have teamed up to help students navigate the post-graduation career landscape and to help you as alumni, whether you are exploring careers, seeking new positions, recruiting interns or employees or developing your professional network.
R.ED Connect also is about alumni volunteer opportunities, connecting students with our alumni who work in such a great variety of industries to share their real-world advice and experiences.
There are many ways to engage in the life of your alma mater. How will you choose to connect?
Start by creating an account in the Mules4Hire system. Once you have done that, you can:
- Post your full-time, internship, part-time or summer job opportunities.
- Conduct resume searches.
- Access online resume books and gather candidate information by requesting student resumes that meet your criteria. The Career Services Center can send you resumes by email that you can start to review immediately and follow up.
- Schedule on-campus interviews for your full-time, part-time, internship or summer job openings.
- Sign up for the Employer Mock Interview Week held each semester, and select the day that works best for you.
- Update your company information.
RED Connect through Volunteer Opportunities
You told us in our Alumni Survey that you would like more ways to engage with current students. Opportunities where you can volunteer to stay connected with your alma mater include:
- Participate as a panelist.
- Speak or present to a class or a student organization.
- Host a student or future alumnus to job shadow you for a half- or full-day experience.
- Participate in employer mock interviews to help students role-play a job interview.
- Participate in informational interviews to help students learn more about your role, industry and organization.
If you are interested in volunteering for any of these, complete our Career Volunteer Opportunities Form.
We look forward to helping you explore all the ways you can engage with UCM and current students. Let's show the Power of Red!