The Mule Nation alumni clubs are designed to engage, develop and assist in alumni activities and events in an assigned area. The clubs will allow alumni to promote closer fellowship and networks among each other. Also, the Mule Nation clubs will establish a more effective relationship between the university and alumni to further the image and reputation of UCM and its alumni. Demonstrating public pride in the university will be achieved through alumni clubs.
- Network with other UCM alumni
- Connect alumni to their alma mater
- Demonstrate Mule pride
- Develop community leaders
- Consistent communication with the university
- Mule Nation events
- Mentor programs
- Recruit prospective students
- Dinner for 12 Mules
- Dallas Ft Worth (DFW), Sept. 17, inside the Dallas Cowboys Locker Room. Check out the photos on Facebook, tag them and share with your friends. We had great fun Jan. 30 at Uncle Buck's inside the Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine, Texas; check out these pictures on Facebook. May 3, thanks to hosts Mark and Kim Harrison, graduates of the Class of 1981, we celebrated Cinco de Mule at their home in Colleyville. Check out these photos on Facebook. Visit the Mule Nation DFW site for future updates.
- Kansas City, Oct. 1, at Boulevard Brewery, and what a crowd we had! Check out the photos on Facebook, tag and share them with your friends. The weather was cold but the party was fun. Check out the photos from our Tacky Sweater Party Dec. 13 at the POINT in KC. We're coming next to the KC Zoo; plan to join us Saturday, Sept. 13. Visit our Mule Nation KC site for future updates.
- St. Louis (STL), April 29, at the St. Louis Bottleworks, maker of Schlafly Beer. Check out photos on Facebook, tag them and share with friends! Attend our next event, Friday, June 27, at the St. Louis City Museum. Let us know you are attending on our Facebook page for this event. Visit the Mule Nation STL site for future updates.
Our First Joint Mule Nation Event: STL and KC
Summer means baseball and for major league fans, nothing is greater than a St. Louis Cardinals and Kansas City Royals clash at Kauffman Stadium. It's our first joint KC and STL Mule Nation event around one of our most favorite activities and we hope everyone will join us Thursday, June 5, for tailgate and the game. We have several ticket options. The May 19 RSVP deadline is approaching fast so do it now while you're reading this. Learn more on our Facebook event page.
Let us know if you know if you are interested in an alumni club in your area. Suggest a location.