Business Innovation Institute
Campus Map & Tour
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
Brad has over 30 years of experience in such diverse areas as Manufacturing Management, Accounting, Medical Systems and Information Systems Technology. He holds a degree in Business Management and an MBA in Technology Management. He holds certifications in Project Management, Change Management and Insight Inventory Personality Profiles and is a Six Sigma Master Black Belt, certified by ASQ.
Brad has served as a technical trainer, workshop/seminar leader and facilitator for TurnKey Manufacturing Seminars, Insight Information Corp., and Mid America Manufacturing Technology Center (MAMTC). Brad is also the Past President of the award-winning Kansas City Chapter of the National Speakers Association.
Brad owns Strategic Advantage, Inc., a Technology Management Consulting firm organized to serve manufacturing, medical and business concerns by helping them improve their processes and to implement and use the latest information technology. He is also a staff consultant for Strategos Inc, an internationally known & well respected industrial consulting firm focused on the Manufacturing industry.
Brad is currently a Consulting Engineer with University of Central Missouri, as a Lean Operations and Six Sigma specialist.
Brad's experience includes:
- Entrepreneurship (Certified Facilitator)
- Experience with Fortune500 Clients
- Project Management
- Presentation Skills
- Military Contracting
- Plant & Facilities Layout
- Preventative Maintenance & TPM
- IT Management
- Medical Information Systems
- MRP & ERP
- High Performance (Lean) Manufacturing
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
- Advanced Manufacturing & Operations
- Six Sigma
- Malcolm Baldrige Award Criteria
- NIST Certified Trainer - Advanced Manufacturing Specialist Training Program
- Certified Six Sigma Master Black Belt (ASQ)
- Examiner, Missouri Quality Award (Baldrige Criteria)
- Certified FastTrac Facilitator & Administrator (Kaufman Foundation)
- Certified Project Manager
- MBA in Technology Management
- B.S. in Business Administration
- American Society for Quality (ASQ)
- American Production & Inventory Control (APICS)
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- American Society of Training & Development (AST
Calendar of Events
- QuickBooks for Beginners - Marshall - 6-29-12
- Advanced QuickBooks - Marshall - 7-6-12
- Facebook (Level III) - Warrensburg - 7-23-12
- Starting & Managing a Small Business in MO - Lee's Summit - 7-13-12