Guidelines for Submitting Events
UCM's calendar of events is intended to provide complete information regarding UCM events to the campus community and the general public, and will serve as the single source for all university web calendars.
By centralizing the process, all university units will have access to identical information, streamlining information flow and ensuring consistent use of content. Because of that, content accuracy should also be improved. Readers will be able to search for event information or browse events using a variety of categories.
- Only events associated with UCM, its colleges, departments, approved programs or recognized/bona fide organizations are eligible for inclusion.
- Calendar submissions should be event-oriented rather than news items.
- Reminders and other follow-up submissions are not permitted.
- Events must affect more than just the members of an individual department.
- Web addresses for events should be specific to that event and not just a link to an office or department home page. The sponsoring organization's web address is already displayed by default so it is not necessary to repeat that address.
- Only UCM faculty and staff can post events to the university calendar.
Important Events Next 30 Days
Second-half semester classes begin.