Cambium Membership Requirements
- Before you graduate, make a 10-year pledge.
- Start with a first-year gift of $10 and agree to increase it by $10 each year for nine years.
- Make your first gift before you graduate and be listed in the commencement program: Nov. 1 for December graduates and April 1 for May graduates.
- Make a gift every year to the Fund for Excellence or designated toward a department, organization or activity. Designation can change with each gift or stay the same.
- If you miss a year because of hardship, you can still keep your membership by fulfilling any past and current commitments.
- After 10 years, you will have given $550 and become a member of Old Elm Society for cumulative years of giving. Legendary!
|Year 1||$10||Year 6||$60|
|Year 2||$20||Year 7||$70|
|Year 3||$30||Year 8||$80|
|Year 4||$40||Year 9||$90|
|Year 5||$50||Year 10||$100|
Recognition and Benefits
- Recognition at graduation for your gift commitment
- Invitation to special Cambium events
- Recognition online, in publications and at a UCM public event
- Commemorative gift at time of pledge and after 10-year fulfillment