- Students & Alumni
- For Employers
- For Faculty & Staff
University of Central Missouri Office of Career Services
By recruiting at the University of Central Missouri, I understand and agree to the following:
1) The University of Central Missouri is committed to administering all educational and employment activities without discrimination as to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran, except where one of these classifications constitutes bona fide occupational qualifications or statutory requirements. All persons, companies, and organizations who recruit, post opportunities (jobs, internships, assistantships, etc.), attend a career fairs, source candidates from a resume book, host an information session or presentation on campus, or participate in any other recruiting-related activity must adhere to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) guidelines and the Policies & Guidelines laid out by the University of Central Missouri.
2) The UCM Office of Career Services subscribes to and makes every effort to comply with the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Professional Conduct. Every person, company and organization recruiting at UCM is expected to do likewise. To view these principles, please click on the following link: http://www.naceweb.org/principles/ .
3) Alcohol Policy: The Office of Career Services adheres to the NACE policy which states that serving alcohol should not be a part of the recruitment process. Therefore, all recruiting activity, regardless of its location, should be alcohol-free. If a person, company, or organization chooses to provide or serve alcohol in violation of this policy, the person, company, or organization assumes complete liability and agrees to indemnify the University, including its trustees, officers, and employees, for any damage or injuries sustained to persons or property as a result of or arising out of a violation of this policy. In addition, UCM reserves the right to revoke the recruiting privileges of any person, company, or organization who violates this policy.
4) Individuals With Disabilities: If, due to a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation to utilize the services of the Office of Career Services, please contact the office to let us know how we may assist you.
5) University of Central Missouri's Office of Career Services has chosen to adopt the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) "Principles" as our policy. Before any Third Party Recruiter may advertise on Mules4Hire for one of their clients, they must complete the following Third Party Recruiter Job Vacancy Announcement Form.
This link provides the list of events Events Calender