- Students & Alumni
- Career Events & Workshops
- For Employers
- For Faculty & Staff
Teacher Placement Day
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Multipurpose Building Arena, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Approximately 100 school districts are expected to be at this year's Teacher Placement Day. This event provides students the ability to network with school districts recruiting for full-time positions within the field of education for the 2014-2015 school year.
Making the Most of Your Teacher Placement Day Experience
- Review How to Be Successful at Teacher Placement Day Workshop
- Volunteering at Teacher Placement Day is a great way to network with employers. Contact Sarah Cavanah at 660-543-4395 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability if you are interested.
- Dress Professionally. Professional Image and Attire
- Bring multiple copies of your resume.
The Multipurpose Building is located on the corner of W. King Street and S. Washington Street, Warrensburg, MO.
UCM Campus Map
If you have questions or are interested in being a student volunteer at the 2014 Teacher Placement Day, please contact: Sarah Cavanah at 660-543-4395 or by email at email@example.com.