- Students & Alumni
- Career Events & Workshops
- For Employers
- For Faculty & Staff
All Day Resume Help
Monday, February 17, 2014
Spring Career Expo
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Multipurpose Building Arena
Approximately 100 employers are expected to be at this year's Spring Career Expo. This event provides students the ability to network with employers recruiting full-time, internship and summer positions, in all areas of business, industry and government. Watch for details on other sponsored events that will take place in conjunction with this event.
B.I.G. Interview Day (Business, Industry & Government)
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Ward Edwards Bldg
Approximately 20 employers will conduct interviews the day following the Career Expo, making it possible to secure full-time and internship positions without ever leaving campus. Students must complete the registration process to participate in on-campus employer interviewing. Make sure you are registered with Career Services by calling 660.543.4985 or if you have not yet registered, please do so in time for spring on-campus interviews by getting registered.
- Get registered in Career Services
- Update your Central Career Network (CCN) Account and upload your resume.
- Review How to Work a Career Expo Workshop
- Volunteering at the Career Expo is a great way to network with employers. Contact Keira Mann with your availability if you are interested.
- Professional Image and Attire
- B.I.G. (Business, Industry & Government) Interview Day: Many employers will begin interviewing candidates they meet at the Spring Career Expo on Thursday, February 7th right here on campus. Make sure you are registered in Career Services in order to be considered for those interview schedules. Update your profile and make sure you have your most current resume attached to your account. Check out all of the employers coming to campus for B.I.G. Interview Day and other days for the semester via your Central Career Network account. For tips on interviewing, review our interview tips and schedule a practice interview.
The Multipurpose Building is located on the corner of W. King Street and S. Washington Street.
UCM Campus Map
If you have questions or need more information about the 2013 Spring Career Expo, please contact:
Career Development Coordinator