"What Can I Do With a Major in...Hospitality Management?"
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in Hospitality Management will understand the hospitality industry and its demands through:
- A customer service focus.
- Apply critical thinking, problem solving, communicating and investigating skills specific to hospitality management.
- Develop skills and attitudes required for life-long learning and serving others.
- Organize activities and analyze financial information to implement decisions.
- Further develop career and professional skills gained through work experience and internships.
Related Career Titles:
Front Office Manager
Related Job Listing/Job Search Web Sites:
American Bed and Breakfast Association
American Culinary Federation
Culinary Institute of America
Hospitality Management Association (UCM)
National Restaurant Association
The American Hotel and Lodging Association
International Hotel & Restaurant Association
Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education
Four-Year Academic Plan
The career paths listed are those which are commonly associated with this area of study and in no way does this site attempt to suggest that these are all of the career paths possible. Some of the career paths listed may require additional education, training, development, licenses and/or certifications. Listings of resources such as job listings, web links, professional organizations, library publications, and other information found on this page are believed to be accurate and true at the time published. The "What Can I Do With A Major In..." database is reviewed and updated every year in July. While no list is truly exhaustive, if you feel something should be added, deleted, changed or updated on this page, please contact the Office of Career Services by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and an out-of-cycle change will be completed.
Who Can Help Me?
Career Development Coordinator