"What Can I Do With a Major in...Automotive Technology Management?"
The graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree in Automotive Technology Management will use the knowledge and skills obtained in the program to:
- Research, prepare and present both oral and written reports on technical or management subjects related to his/her area of specialization.
- Identify, analyze and solve technical or management problems related to his/her field of specialization.
- Function effectively as a participating member of a work group to accomplish a particular goal.
- Demonstrate desirable work habits and professional and conscientious attitudes in his/her particular areas of instruction through participation in professional activities and organizations, and leadership activities both in and out of the classroom.
- Demonstrate a mastery of skill beyond the entry level related to one or more areas of technical, management or marketing specialities in themajor area of study.
- Demonstrate technical and general knowledge required in occupational work areas related to the major field of study.
Related Career Titles
Related Job Listings/ Job Search Website
Automotive and Transportation Schools
Automotive Service Excellence (ASE)
Certified Automotive Programs
Engine Rebuilders Educational Foundation
Michigan Virtual Automotive College
Affiliated Organizations Associations
American International Automobile Dealers Association (AIADA)
American Automobile Association
American Society of Quality
American Society of Quality (KC)
Automotive Industry Action Group (AIAG)
Automotive Parts Association
Automotive Parts Rebuilders Association
Automotive Service Association
Automotive Service Excellence NATEF
Engine Manufacturers Association
Society of Automobile Engineers
Transportation Research Board
United Auto Workers Union
United States Council for Automotive Research (USCAR)
Association of Technology, Management & Applied Engineering (ATMAE)
Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
Automotive Companies in Canada
Auto Industry List of Links
Auto Makers (Web Links)
Canadian Vehicle Manufacturers Association
Ford Motor Company
Japan Automobile Manufacturers Association
Manufacturing Links & Career Resources
UCM Student Organization
Society of Automotive Engineers (UCM)
Four-Year Academic Plan
Automotive Technology Management Major, B.S. Degree (automotive technology option)
Automotive Technology Management Major, B.S. Degree (design technology option)
Automotive Technology Management Major, B.S. Degree (service management option)
Career Library Resources
Careers in Focus-Transportation Opportunities
Opportunities in Automotive Service Careers
Opportunities in High Tech Careers
Opportunites in Insurance Careers
Opportunities in Transportation Careers
The career paths listed are those which are commonly associated with this area of study and in no way does this site attempt to suggest that these are all of the career paths possible. Some of the career paths listed may require additional education, training, development, licenses and/or certifications. Listings of resources such as job listings, web links, professional organizations, library publications, and other information found on this page are believed to be accurate and true at the time published. The "What Can I Do With A Major In..." database is reviewed and updated every year in July. While no list is truly exhaustive, if you feel something should be added, deleted, changed or updated on this page, please contact the Office of Career Services by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and an out-of-cycle change will be completed.
Who Can Help Me
Career Development Coordinator