Choose Red to be a Champion.
At the University of Central Missouri you'll have the opportunity to showcase your talents on the court, in the classroom or in your field.
Practice makes perfect.
One-of-a-kind engaged learning and extracurricular opportunities give you the chance to be a part of UCM’s winning tradition.
On The Court
Eight National Championships:
- Men’s Basketball - National Champions: 1937, 1938, 1984, 2014
- Jennies Basketball - National Champions: 1984
- Women’s Bowling - National Champions: 2003
- Baseball - National Champions: 1994, 2003
In The Classroom
- Criminal Justice - National Champions,12 Consecutive Years
- Mock Trial Team - Regional Champs
- Talking Mules - Win 12th Montgomery Cup
- Enactus - Six-Time Regional Champion or Runner-Up Team
- Theatre and Dance - Selected to Perform at International Festival
- UCM Finance Student Noted as Top 2% Among National Interns
- UCM Student Awarded Scholarship to Study Abroad
In Your Field
- Alumna Contributes to Frozen’s Golden Globe and Oscar Wins
- Athletic Training Student’s Success Leads to a National Conference
- Two UCM Professors Earn Fulbright Scholars
- Student Creates a Philanthropic Tradition
- UCM Student Creates a Successful Business, Partnership
- Alumna is Chosen as the Director of the National Center for Campus Public Safety