Earn a Master's Degree or Specialist Degree in Educational Administration
Master of Science in Education:
- Two courses are offered each semester for six semesters.
- Classes begin each fall semester.
- Completed degree requires 34 credit hours.
Specialist Degree, School Administration:
- Must have a master's degree in a field other than educational administration.
- Two courses are offered each semester for seven semesters.
- Classes begin each summer semester.
- Completed degree totals 34 - 40 credit hours.
The CPPP boasts top-notch students through program admittance via exclusive district recommendation. Applications must be submitted to UCM by the participating district's representative. For more information on the application process click here.
Centralized Location, Student Convenience
All program courses are held at the UCM Summit Center in Lee's Summit, Mo.
Courses during the fall and spring semesters are held on Wednesday nights.
- First class: 5 - 7:25 p.m.
- Second class: 7:35 - 10 p.m.
The summer schedule is established with the input from CPPP students.
Continued Program Development
A program advisory committee was developed to review program data and to make recommendations for program enhancement. One representative from each participating district; along with several UCM representatives, make up the committee.
For more information, contact Dr. Cliff Mohn