Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Performing Arts at UCM
Mo Makeover
Follow UCM's Progress on its interactive timeline
Cultural and Artistic Events at UCM
Promotions graphic


How to Request Grade Changes

Faculty may use the online form for grade changes (after the Tuesday after finals week) and the removal of U's. This form is available in the Faculty tab in MyCentral. Choose the "Change Student Grade" link and then the appropriate semester. You will be given a list of Course Reference Numbers (CRN's) to choose from. Grade changes are usually processed within 24 business hours.

If the needed semester is not an option or for department chairs submitting grades on behalf of faculty, please e-mail your request to Please include the following information: student number, student name, course prefix and number, course CRN, semester course was taken, reason for the grade change, old grade and new grade.

If you wish to grant an extension of a U grade please e-mail your request to Include the first five items above. The U grade will be extended for one semester (including summer).

Please keep in mind that grade changes are not reflected on your original grade sheet. That grading sheet is a snapshot in time and reflects the grades you submitted on the original date that grades were due for that semester.

You can confirm that we have made your grade changes by viewing the student's Central Degree Audit or unofficial transcript in MyCentral or in INB on the SHATERM screen.

You can learn more about grade changes at

For more information:
Go to:
Contact Office of the Registrar & Student Records at or call 660-543-4914