Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content

Commencement graphic
Women in Leadership Conference
The Crossing Groundbreaking
Follow UCM's Progress on its interactive timeline
Promotions graphic
Training Calendar graphic Google Apps graphic Blackboard graphic
commencement information


Summer Semester U Grades

The Registrar's Office will update student records on Friday, December 6th to prepare for the final fall grade run. Any student who received a U grade in Summer 2013 and has not had a grade change submitted by 12:00 noon on Friday, December 6th, will have their grade updated to an F. Some courses, as determined by the departments (such as thesis, etc.), are exempt from the U to F process and will remain a U until a new grade is assigned (see attached list). You can find more information about U grades at

Grade changes may be submitted using the Change Student Grade form available in MyCentral. If an extension of the U is needed you can find directions at Please note that grade changes will not be reflected on your original grade submission form, but can be found on the student's Central Degree audit and transcript.

To view the outstanding U grades in your department, an Argos report is available in the Academic Departmental Reports folder under Grade Information to see U grades assigned to your course prefix(es). Two reports are available, one is term specific and the other will show all outstanding U grades from all terms. These reports are based on course prefix - not department prefix, so be sure to search for all course prefixes in your department.

Please help our Student Financial Services Office by marking the Last Attend Date for any student who is being assigned a grade of F. If the student attended the entire semester enter the last day of the course as the last attend date.

For more information:
Go to:
Contact Office of the Registrar & Student Records at or call 660-543-4914