2nd Half Semester Classes - Enrollment Validation Policy
Go to http://www.ucmo.edu/registrar/enrollment/documents/EVPScreenshots_000.pdf for step-by-step screen shots of the reporting process.
The Enrollment Validation Policy applies to all courses beginning on or after Tuesday, August 20th. Off-Schedule and second-half semester courses will now be reported. Each faculty member is responsible for reporting students who do not attend the first day of class and have not made arrangements for their absence. Please do not report students who have made prior arrangements with you to miss the first day of class.
The Enrollment Validation Policy does not apply to online or hybrid courses. Also exempt are Dual Credit, THRIVE, continuing education non-credit, and any other special type courses.
HOW TO REPORT ABSENCES
1. Log into MyCentral. (Can't log in? Call the Technology Support Center at 660-543-4357.)
2. In the Faculty Tab choose "EVP" (Enrollment Validation Policy).
3. Choose the CRN (course reference number) of the course you wish to report on. Only the courses which are available for reporting at that time will show (i.e., Tuesday start classes will be available until noon on Wednesday, Thursday start classes will be available until noon on Friday, etc.).
4. If all students attended, check the box "Perfect Attendance". If you had absences, mark the individual students who were absent.
5. Click the "Submit" button after verifying perfect attendance or reporting absences.
For more information:
Go to: http://www.ucmo.edu/facstaff/documents/validation.pdf
Contact Office of the Registrar & Student Records at email@example.com or call 660-543-4914