Department of Economics, Finance and Marketing
The University of Central Missouri offers dynamic, hands-on programs to prepare you for a successful career.
- B.S.B.A. in Economics
- Careers in business economics, forecasting, economic development and international business
- B.S.B.A. in Finance
- Careers in investments, banking and financial services, and corporate finance
- B.S.B.A. in Marketing
- Careers in professional sales, marketing communication, marketing management and global marketing
You will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in research with faculty members.
- Access Bloomberg Professional Service, the industry-leading platform for news data, analytical tools and research for investment decisions.
- Work one-on-one with the UCM Foundation’s Board of Directors and marketing and public relations committee to develop marketing initiatives that strengthen donor and alumni engagement.
- Enhance your résumé by gaining leadership experience and networking in one of the department’s organizations.