UCM Emeriti Association
- About Association
- Benefits & Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Schedule of Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Information
- Lifelong Learning
Campus Map & Tour
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
Here is a general list of benefits that the University offers to members.
- University ID Card
- E-Mail Account
- Continued use of the University Educational Development Program (According to Board of Governors Policy)
- Campus Parking Pass
- Access & Invitations to Campus Events & Activities
- Directory of Emeriti and Retired Professionals
- Use of Campus space, equipment and/or other resources, upon approval from Department Chair or Vice President.
- Life Long Learning Programs
General retirement information from Human Resources can be found here. If you have more specific questions please visit the Contacts page to direct your question to the appropriate personnel, or find your answer on the Frequently Asked Questions page.