UCM Emeriti Association
- About Association
- Benefits & Resources
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Schedule of Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Information
- Lifelong Learning
Campus Map & Tour
Take a look at UCM's beautiful campus and facilities with our campus map & tour.
Here is a general list of benefits that the University offers to members.
- University ID Card
- E-Mail Account
- Continued use of the University Educational Development Program (According to Board of Governors Policy)
- Campus Parking Pass
- Access & Invitations to Campus Events & Activities
- Directory of Emeriti and Retired Professionals
- Use of Campus space, equipment and/or other resources, upon approval from Department Chair or Vice President.
- Life Long Learning Programs
General retirement information from Human Resources can be found here. If you have more specific questions please visit the Contacts page to direct your question to the appropriate personnel, or find your answer on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Command Pass to now include emeriti faculty
The UCM Command Pass, initially created in the spring of 2012 to allow all active military service members, Guard, Reservists, and their dependents as well as UCM faculty and staff to gain free access to all Mules and Jennies home athletic events, has been expanded to include UCM emeriti faculty.
Individuals who are eligible under this program will be provided general admission tickets for themselves and their immediate family members upon showing their military or UCM ID at the ticket window prior to each game. The pass is good for all regular season home athletic events, only.
The program was installed in March of 2012 by UCM President Dr. Chuck Ambrose to honor the leadership of Brig. Gen. Scott Vander Hamm, then the commander of the 509th Bomb Wing.