English & Philosophy
McTighe, Ms. Ginny
Office Professional III
English & Philosophy Department
Pleaides Office Manager
- 28 credit hours in Women's Studies minor.
- 160 continuing education credits from A.B.W.A.
- Online courses through National Association of Professional Women, American Business Women's Association, Pendaflex Learning Center, QuicKnowledge.com & Women's Instructional Network.
- Office Professional III & Pleiades Office Manager - English & Philosophy, April 2002 to present.
- Administrative Assistant - Faculty Senate, Sept.1998-April 2002.
- Office Manager-Murdock Financial Group, June 1998-Sept. 1998.
- Administrative Assistant - Faculty Senate, Aug. 1989-June 1998.
- Office Professional - Office of Alumni Relations, March 1988-Aug. 1989.
Other Central Service:
- President's Commission on the Status of Women.
- President's Commission on a Positive Workplace Environment.
- Support Staff Council. Treasurer 2012-2013.
- NAPW District Women of the Year, National Association of Professional Women-August, 2012.
- Women's & Gender Studies-Renee T. Betz Award, Spring 2012.
- Outstanding Staff Award nominee, CAH&SS-Spring 2010.
- Employee of the Quarter, Fall 2006.
- Solid Gold Achievement Award, August & September 2003.
September 2005, October 2007 & April 2008.
- Phi Beta Delta Excellence Award, November 2002.
- S.T.E.P. graduate, May 2001.
- Administrative Professional of the Year, April 2001.
- Staff Award of Excellence-Women's Studies Consortium, April 2000.
- Employee of the Month, February 1995.
- Excellence in Service Award-Faculty Senate, April 1993.
- National Association of Professional Women (NAPW).
- American Business Women's Association, 39 year member. VP III and National Board Trustee 1998-99. Approved $200,000 in grants/scholarships to further women's
Sexual Assault Response Team (S.A.R.T.) advocate for Johnson County, MO.
Friends of Trails Regional Library.
Warrensburg Lions Club. President 2001-2002.
Community, Leadership & Involvement Means a Better community (C.L.I.M.B.) Class of 1994. Board member 2012-2014.
Fussing over my children and granddaughter. Traveling the U.S. with my big rig partner. Showing our 2013 Vette. Cruising in my 1963 Ford Thunderbird with the Vintage T-Bird Club of K.C & Warrensburg Wheels. Secretary/treasurer VTKC. Lifetime member of the National Corvette Museum, Bowling Green KY. Flower gardening, reading, and women's health. Fan of Dale Earnhart Jr. NASCAR driver and John Force funny-car drag racer.
Department of English & Philosophy
Office: Martin Bldg., 336