To be accepted to the program, a student must have:
- Three years of professional experience.
- A bachelor's degree in any area (no prerequisite courses required).
- Proficiency in undergraduate statistics, basic financial accounting and principles of finance. This may be demonstrated in one of several ways. For more information on the options available, please contact the program Coordinator, Dr. Mark Fulford, using the contact information provided below.
- A brief personal statement about how the program will benefit your career goals.
Steps for admission to the program:
- Apply for admission to the Graduate School and indicate the MBA in Ethical Strategic Leadership as the desired program.
- If needed, make arrangements to satisfy the proficiency requirement. Contact Mark Fulford to learn about the three options that are available to you - bootcamp, online modules or the GMAT.
- Submit your brief personal statement to the program coordinator as an attached document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Dr. Mark Fulford to get started today.
Dr. Mark Fulford