- Agreement Sets Stage for Construction of Shared Educational Facility »
- Walton Gift Allows UCM to Enhance Golf Course »
- Facility will Provide Temporary Storage of Hazardous Materials »
- UCM Alumnus Lucas Boyce Named Keynote Speaker for 2015 MLK Freedom Scholarship Dinner »
- UCM Students Compete in Federated Sales Competition »
- KMOS-TV Makes Donation to Johnson County Angel Tree Program »
- News Archive »
Graduate and undergraduate students work with their professors to apply their skills and manage a $500,000 scholarship fund. Read more...
Faculty and Staff
Agreement Sets Stage for Shared Lee's Summit-UCM Facility
The Lee's Summit R-7 Board of Education and the University of Central Missouri Board of Governors recently approved an agreement setting the stage for the two organizations to develop a unique shared facility designed to serve both high school and college students. Click on the link to the News and Events page to view the complete news release.
Facility will Provide Temporary Storage of Hazardous Materials
After a campus review process that included input by Burns & McDonnell Engineering, Kansas City, the University of Central Missouri's Board of Governors recently approved the construction of a new facility that will be used for temporary storage of hazardous materials. To view the complete news release, click on the link below to the News and Events page.
Farewell from Ginny
Health & Wellness
Fit Community 2015
A New Take on "Baby Boomers"
Slam Dunk Monday!
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Directory of Administrative Offices
- Professional Staff Council
- Support Staff Council