- UCM Aviation to Host Regional SAFECON Collegiate Aviation Competition »
- Festival of Champions Brings Marching Band Competition to UCM »
- UCM Announces Homecoming 2014 Competition Results »
- Grammy Award-Winning Chanticleer Coming to UCM »
- UCM Announces Homecoming 2014, "Where All the Pieces Fit" »
- UCM Alumni Association Host The Generals' Roundtable Oct. 17 »
- News Archive »
Graduate and undergraduate students work with their professors to apply their skills and manage a $500,000 scholarship fund. Read more...
Faculty and Staff
Fall Clean-Up? Trivia?
Artist Talk, Wed!
Campus Cupboard Anniversary Celebration
Critical Thinking and Integrative Learning Panel Discussion
Make a Basket, Help a Child!
Board of Governors Approves The Crossing - South at Holden Housing Rates
Health & Wellness
Zumba Gold Class cancellation
Zumba Gold Class will not meet on Thursday, Octotber 23 at 5:15 p.m. Class will resume on Monday, October 27.
For more information:
Classes FREE & Fit Passes Half Price
Murdock Banner rep Chad Appleton will be on campus Thursday, October 23rd.
Top Chef Genealogy
American Democracy Project Registers Voters
American Democracy Project Seeks Grant Proposals
MULE DASH in COLOR 5K Run/Walk - Saturday, October 25th
SATURDAYS STORIES & SLICES - November 1st
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Directory of Administrative Offices
- Professional Staff Council
- Support Staff Council