- Wheelchair Challenge Raises Accessibility Awareness »
- Pleiades Visiting Writers Series Presents Works of Francis Jammes »
- "Ask a Curator" Returns to UCM Sept. 27 »
- Department of Theatre and Dance Announces 2014-15 Season »
- Public Safety Offers Suggestions to Assist Students with Parking »
- Fall Career Expo Planned for Oct. 8 »
- News Archive »
Kelsey Kidd (center) was presented the Learning to a Greater Degree Award for broadening her perspective through travel and volunteerism. Read more...
Faculty and Staff
Wheelchair Challenge Raises Accessibility Awareness
A group of University of Central Missouri students will raise awareness of the challenges people who are in wheelchairs face while seeking contributions that can be used to enhance accessibility on campus. The Wheelchair Challenge, conducted by the Association of Social Work Students, is planned for 4-7 p.m. Friday, Sept. 19, beginning on the east side of the W.C. Morris Science Building.
Learn more by clicking on the News and Events page link below.
GALLERY KIDS Event on Sat!
"Lyrically Speaking: Celebrating the Poems and Songs of Francis Jammes"
Igor & Red Elvises In Concert! FREE EVENT!!
Safe Zone Training - 9/23 from 1-2:20pm
TEID/Adobe Training Manager/SoftChalk/Adobe Acrobat/Blackboard Trainings
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Directory of Administrative Offices
- Professional Staff Council
- Support Staff Council