- Wood Named Student Member of UCM Board of Governors »
- Board Approves Contract for Shuttle Bus Service to UCM Summit Center »
- Engineering Firm Presents Selmo Park Assessment to UCM Board »
- Missouri Broadcasters Association Recognizes KMOS-TV for Children’s Programming »
- President’s Lawn Concert Planned for July 28 at Selmo Park »
- UCM Foundation Raises More Than $5 Million in Fiscal Year 2014 »
- News Archive »
Joseph Lewandowski encourages students to take a worldly perspective on local problems. Read more...
Faculty and Staffindex.cfm
Board Approves Contract for Shuttle Bus Transportation to UCM Summit Center
During its meeting July 21, the University of Central Missouri Board of Governors approved the award of a nine-month contract to Apple Bus Company to help improve student transportation from Warrensburg to the UCM Summit Center in Lee's Summit.
Please click on the link to the News and Events website for the complete news release.
Projects and Crafts Marathon for Young and Old -- This Weekend on CREATE
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Directory of Administrative Offices
- Professional Staff Council
- Support Staff Council