- Agreement between LS R-7 and UCM Sets Stage for Construction of Shared Educational Facility »
- Walton Gift Allows UCM to Enhance Golf Course »
- Facility will Provide Temporary Storage of Hazardous Materials »
- UCM Alumnus Lucas Boyce Named Keynote Speaker for 2015 MLK Freedom Scholarship Dinner »
- UCM Students Compete in Federated Sales Competition »
- KMOS-TV Makes Donation to Johnson County Angel Tree Program »
- News Archive »
Molly Brand prepares for The Air Race Classic this summer, a 2,400-mile race, to celebrate women in aviation. Read more...
Faculty and Staff
Walton Gift Allows UCM to Enhance Golf Course as Community Destination
Efforts to enhance Pertle Springs as a high-quality recreational area that serves both the Warrensburg and campus community are receiving a financial boost thanks to a gift to the University of Central Missouri. The announcement of the gift from Audrey J. Walton, Versailles, through the UCM Foundation, took place in a press conference Dec. 18 at the golf course. Please click on the link to the News and Events website for the complete news release.
Agreement Sets Stage for Shared Lee's Summit-UCM Facility
The Lee's Summit R-7 Board of Education and the University of Central Missouri (UCM) Board of Governors recently approved an agreement setting the stage for the two organizations to develop a unique shared facility designed to serve both high school and college students. Click on the PDF below to see the complete news release.
Adobe Acrobat/Blackboard/Adobe Presenter/SoftChalk/TEID
Foundation & Alumni
Be the Power of Red
Travel Assistance through The Standard Life Insurance Company
Great Railway Journeys of Europe
Slam Dunk of a Deal!
Save 20% on regularly-priced UCM branded clothing and souvenirs, thanks to our Jennies Basketball Team win last night.
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Directory of Administrative Offices
- Professional Staff Council
- Support Staff Council