- Common Reader Author Introduces UCM to 'Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks' »
- SNL Percussionist Shawn Pelton Returns to UCM »
- Gillis to Moderate Discussion of Documentary on Shirley Chisolm »
- Mules Football Teams Up with Toys for Tots »
- Tips for Military Families, Information for Veterans Provided During Summit »
- UCM's Knitting Runner Ready for NYC Marathon »
- News Archive »
2012 Homecoming Royalty, Mohit Srivastava and Rebecca Hotop. Read more...
Copyright & Fair Use at UCM
Members of the university community are expected to comply with the provisions of United States Copyright Law and to accept individual responsibility for copyright compliance. The University Copyright Office advises and instructs UCM faculty and staff regarding university related uses of copyrighted materials. For further information about copyright compliance or to schedule an appointment for individual or group consultation or instruction, please contact Suzanne Schelp at 660.543.8379 or��email@example.com. The University Copyright Office is located on the first floor of James C. Kirkpatrick Library in rooms 1340/42.
This site is an informational resource and is not intended to provide legal advice. Legal advice can only be obtained from a licensed attorney.
Please read and observe any posted usage guidelines you encounter when following links from this page.
- UCM Board of Governors Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- U.S. Copyright Office
- U.S. Copyright Office FAQ
Respected University Copyright Sites
- Columbia University Copyright Advisory Office
- Purdue University Copyright Center
- Stanford University Copyright and Fair Use Center
DMCA Designated Agent
Dr. James Graham, Chief Information Officer, WDE 0101, 660-543-4279 (office), 660.543.8123 (fax),��firstname.lastname@example.org