- After Knitting His Way into World Record, UCM Runner Ready for NYC Marathon »
- Aircraft Purchases, The Crossing Room Rates, and Health Care Coverage Considered by Board »
- UCM Aviation to Host Regional SAFECON Collegiate Aviation Competition »
- Festival of Champions Brings Marching Band Competition to UCM »
- UCM Announces Homecoming 2014 Competition Results »
- Grammy Award-Winning Chanticleer Coming to UCM »
- News Archive »
Senior Lauren Riddle and UCM President Chuck Ambrose display the design for neckties and scarves created as part of a class project. Read more...
Copyright & Fair Use at UCM
Copyright affects faculty, staff, and students in ever changing ways. Members of the university community are expected to comply with the provisions of the United States Copyright Law and accept individual responsibility for copyright compliance. Whether creating original works or using others' copyrighted works, it is crucial to maintain awareness of copyright issues in today's technologically advanced world.
When creating intellectual property what does one need to know about individual rights under copyright law? Where does one begin to find information about using the works of others in an academic environment? You can start right here ...
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Directory of Administrative Offices
- Professional Staff Council
- Support Staff Council