- Department of Theatre and Dance Announces 2014-15 Season »
- Public Safety Offers Suggestions to Assist Students with Parking »
- Fall Career Expo Planned for Oct. 8 »
- Central Missouri Police Academy Accepting Students for Spring 2015 »
- Governor’s Action Means UCM Receives $2.5 million in Withholding »
- Tade Talks of Lessons Learned »
- News Archive »
April Gramenz, who always wanted to be a teacher, looks forward to teaching students important life skills. Read more...
Copyright & Fair Use at UCM
Copyright affects faculty, staff, and students in ever changing ways. Members of the university community are expected to comply with the provisions of the United States Copyright Law and accept individual responsibility for copyright compliance. Whether creating original works or using others' copyrighted works, it is crucial to maintain awareness of copyright issues in today's technologically advanced world.
When creating intellectual property what does one need to know about individual rights under copyright law? Where does one begin to find information about using the works of others in an academic environment? You can start right here ...
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Directory of Administrative Offices
- Professional Staff Council
- Support Staff Council