- Swope Honored with Outstanding Support Staff Member Award »
- "Matt Lewis: Long Live the King" Returns to the Hendricks Hall Stage »
- UCM Celebrates Earth Day 365 with a Week of Events »
- Greife Named Distinguished Fellow of the American Industrial Hygiene Association »
- UCM Progressing in Tobacco Policy Implementation, Cessation Opportunities »
- Staab to Receive the Byler Distinguished Faculty Award »
- News Archive »
Assistant Professor Ashley Miller visited Edinburgh, Scotland, to prepare for taking 13 students there to perform. Read more...
Copyright & Fair Use at UCM
Copyright affects faculty, staff, and students in ever changing ways. Members of the university community are expected to comply with the provisions of the United States Copyright Law and accept individual responsibility for copyright compliance. Whether creating original works or using others' copyrighted works, it is crucial to maintain awareness of copyright issues in today's technologically advanced world.
When creating intellectual property what does one need to know about individual rights under copyright law? Where does one begin to find information about using the works of others in an academic environment? You can start right here ...
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accessibility Services
- Counseling Center
- Health Center
- Meeting & Conference Services
- Office of Technology
- Sponsored Programs
- University Relations