- Theatre Season Opens with Student-Directed One Acts »
- Community Connections Recognized through South East Re-dedication »
- UCM Aviation and GoJet Forge New Partnership »
- Lt. Col. Gavin Tade Keynote Speaker for Sept. 11 Ceremony »
- Central Missouri Speedway Hosts UCM Night »
- UCM Celebrates the Opening of the New Fitzgerald Dining Center »
- News Archive »
Culture of Service
UCM students and ECHO volunteers have fun while packing backpacks for children in need in the community. Read more...
Copyright & Fair Use at UCM
Copyright affects faculty, staff, and students in ever changing ways. Members of the university community are expected to comply with the provisions of the United States Copyright Law and accept individual responsibility for copyright compliance. Whether creating original works or using others' copyrighted works, it is crucial to maintain awareness of copyright issues in today's technologically advanced world.
When creating intellectual property what does one need to know about individual rights under copyright law? Where does one begin to find information about using the works of others in an academic environment? You can start right here ...
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Directory of Administrative Offices
- Professional Staff Council
- Support Staff Council