- PAS Brings "Sid The Science Kid-LIVE!" to Hendricks Hall »
- Active Duty Military, Veterans Invited to Free Workshop »
- UCM Celebrates Legacy of Dale Carnegie with Unveiling Ceremony, Lecture »
- UCM Foundation Exceeds $100 Million in Support to University »
- Summit Technology Academy, UCM Host Workshop »
- Selvidge Authors New Book on Elvis »
- News Archive »
Tyler Bolton gains real-life experience while serving the Warrensburg community. Read more...
Copyright & Fair Use at UCM
Copyright affects faculty, staff, and students in ever changing ways. Members of the university community are expected to comply with the provisions of the United States Copyright Law and accept individual responsibility for copyright compliance. Whether creating original works or using others' copyrighted works, it is crucial to maintain awareness of copyright issues in today's technologically advanced world.
When creating intellectual property what does one need to know about individual rights under copyright law? Where does one begin to find information about using the works of others in an academic environment? You can start right here ...
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accessibility Services
- Counseling Center
- Health Center
- Meeting & Conference Services
- Office of Technology
- Sponsored Programs
- University Relations