- Provost's Faculty Showcase Opens 2014-2015 Performance Season »
- The Crossing Technology Infrastructure, Selmo Park Among Board Considerations »
- First-day Data Shows Fourth Consecutive Record Enrollment »
- Lutz Fuels Desire for PR Career as Fan Reporter »
- Airmen Learn About Making Responsible Choices Relating to Alcohol Use »
- Former South East Elementary School to be Rededicated »
- News Archive »
Assistant Professor Ashley Miller visited Edinburgh, Scotland, to prepare for taking 13 students there to perform. Read more...
Copyright & Fair Use at UCM
Copyright affects faculty, staff, and students in ever changing ways. Members of the university community are expected to comply with the provisions of the United States Copyright Law and accept individual responsibility for copyright compliance. Whether creating original works or using others' copyrighted works, it is crucial to maintain awareness of copyright issues in today's technologically advanced world.
When creating intellectual property what does one need to know about individual rights under copyright law? Where does one begin to find information about using the works of others in an academic environment? You can start right here ...
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Directory of Administrative Offices
- Professional Staff Council
- Support Staff Council