- Parle, Neill Named Recipients of UCM's Charno Award »
- Groundbreaking Celebration April 29 Launches UCM’s Largest Capital Project »
- UCM Celebrates Earth Day 365 with a Week of Events »
- Blackberry Winter Band and John Hess Bring “Green Soul of the Ozarks” to Hendricks Hall »
- PAS Presents UCM Opera Theatre Production of “Music from the Old Country” »
- Swope Honored with Outstanding Support Staff Member Award »
- News Archive »
Anastasiya Vasyuta learns about the operation of an offset printing press. Read more...
Copyright & Fair Use at UCM
Copyright affects faculty, staff, and students in ever changing ways. Members of the university community are expected to comply with the provisions of the United States Copyright Law and accept individual responsibility for copyright compliance. Whether creating original works or using others' copyrighted works, it is crucial to maintain awareness of copyright issues in today's technologically advanced world.
When creating intellectual property what does one need to know about individual rights under copyright law? Where does one begin to find information about using the works of others in an academic environment? You can start right here ...
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accessibility Services
- Counseling Center
- Health Center
- Meeting & Conference Services
- Office of Technology
- Sponsored Programs
- University Relations