- Engineering Firm Presents Selmo Park Assessment to UCM Board »
- Missouri Broadcasters Association Recognizes KMOS-TV for Children’s Programming »
- President’s Lawn Concert Planned for July 28 at Selmo Park »
- UCM Foundation Raises More Than $5 Million in Fiscal Year 2014 »
- Sluder Takes on New Role at Middle Tennessee State Following Retirement »
- UCM Automotive Technology Students Enter the World of Stock Car Racing »
- News Archive »
Chemistry student Ashley Chapman conducts research on how to efficiently build small proteins for scientific study. Read more...
Copyright & Fair Use at UCM
Copyright affects faculty, staff, and students in ever changing ways. Members of the university community are expected to comply with the provisions of the United States Copyright Law and accept individual responsibility for copyright compliance. Whether creating original works or using others' copyrighted works, it is crucial to maintain awareness of copyright issues in today's technologically advanced world.
When creating intellectual property what does one need to know about individual rights under copyright law? Where does one begin to find information about using the works of others in an academic environment? You can start right here ...
Especially for Faculty
- Academic Affairs, Provost
- Banner How-To Information
- Blackboard Faculty Help Site
- Early Alert Form
- Enrollment Validation Procedures
- Faculty Guide
- Faculty Senate
- More ...
Especially for Staff
- Accounts Payable
- Directory of Administrative Offices
- Professional Staff Council
- Support Staff Council