- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
We're announcing a new student leadership team to help us build a stronger culture of philanthropy and engagement among current students, our 86,000 alumni and donors. Faculty and staff may nominate students until March 14.
About the UCM Foundation
People often assume that state dollars cover the expense to operate a public university. Not so. Every year thousands of generous donors help support the University of Central Missouri. Their gifts are processed through the UCM Foundation, a nonprofit and IRS-authorized 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
In keeping with its mission to raise and manage private support for the University of Central Missouri, the UCM Foundation makes gift counts. It does this first by securing contributions, then by ensuring gifts benefit the specific areas donors designate or help to finance the university’s greatest needs. Private support makes it possible for Central Missouri to provide strong academic programs and the quality learning experience that positions our students for career success, resulting in better communities and a stronger nation.
Thank you for supporting our mission to make a UCM degree more accessible, affordable and beneficial to our students!
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $100 for Campus Cupboard
- $500 for modern languages
- $1,000 for Fund for Excellence
- $77,761 for mathematics scholarship
- $10,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $10,000 for scholarship endowment
- $20 monthly staff pledge for graphic design scholarship
- $1,935 gift-in-kind for theatre and dance fund
- $8,358 stock gift for scholarships
- $35 online credit card gift for KMOS programming