- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Linnette McClure Garber
Linnette Garber, originally of Windsor, Mo., is a retired attorney living in Laguna Niguel, Calif. She was a partner with Kaslow, Chernikoff and Garber in Bethesda, Md., for many years.
Linnette graduated cum laude from UCM with a BS in home economics in 1974. She received her law degree from Washington College of Law at American University in Washington, D.C., in 1984, and passed the bar exam in both Maryland and D.C.
While in Washington, she served on the board of directors for the National Capital Presbytery of the United Presbyterian denomination and on the board of St. Mark Presbyterian Church. Linnette now chairs the buildings and grounds committee for the Irvine United Congregational Church, serves as the president of the High Tide Purlers Knitting Guild and plays gold at El Niguel Country Club.
Linnette and her husband, Randy, also a UCM alumnus, have one adult daughter, Cecily.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $100 for Campus Cupboard
- $500 for modern languages
- $1,000 for Fund for Excellence
- $77,761 for mathematics scholarship
- $10,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $10,000 for scholarship endowment
- $20 monthly staff pledge for graphic design scholarship
- $1,935 gift-in-kind for theatre and dance fund
- $8,358 stock gift for scholarships
- $35 online credit card gift for KMOS programming