- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Marine Jegu
Not having any two days look the same is what Marine Jégu thinks is fabulous about her position as graduate assistant for event planning for the UCM Alumni Association and UCM Foundation.
Originally from France, Marine earned a degree in history from Université de Cergy-Pontoise and a degree in brand strategy from INSEEC business school in Paris.
She was an intern at a Paris public relations agency, a teacher's assistant in a French middle school and a customer service representative at a large retailer oneBay France. Currently Marine is in the graduate program for mass communications at UCM.
In her spare time, she loves climbing and traveling.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 for social work senior scholarship
- $11,054 for Mules Golf
- $14,762 to KMOS
- $450,000 charitable gift annuity to benefit art department
- $15,275 in-kind gift for art department
- $10,000 for Mules Baseball
- $10,701 for GA Athletic Training
- $12,000 to Wrestling Practice Room Construction
- $33,300 to female agriculture scholarship