- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Marine Jegu
Not having any two days look the same is what Marine Jégu thinks is fabulous about her position as graduate assistant for event planning for the UCM Alumni Association and UCM Foundation.
Originally from France, Marine earned a degree in history from Université de Cergy-Pontoise and a degree in brand strategy from INSEEC business school in Paris.
She was an intern at a Paris public relations agency, a teacher's assistant in a French middle school and a customer service representative at a large retailer oneBay France. Currently Marine is in the graduate program for mass communications at UCM.
In her spare time, she loves climbing and traveling.
Recent Gifts Support Foundation Mission to Help UCM Students
- $250 from Giving Tuesday for general scholarships
- $50 from Giving Tuesday for nursing department
- $100 from Giving Tuesday for UCM Black Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment
- $50,000 bequest for scholarships in economics and finance
- $50,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $50,000 for scholarship for incoming freshmen from Maysville, Mo., high school
- $3,755 for Fund for Excellence