- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Marine Jegu
Not having any two days look the same is what Marine Jégu thinks is fabulous about her position as graduate assistant for event planning for the UCM Alumni Association and UCM Foundation.
Originally from France, Marine earned a degree in history from Université de Cergy-Pontoise and a degree in brand strategy from INSEEC business school in Paris.
She was an intern at a Paris public relations agency, a teacher's assistant in a French middle school and a customer service representative at a large retailer oneBay France. Currently Marine is in the graduate program for mass communications at UCM.
In her spare time, she loves climbing and traveling.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $100 for Campus Cupboard
- $500 for modern languages
- $1,000 for Fund for Excellence
- $77,761 for mathematics scholarship
- $10,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $10,000 for scholarship endowment
- $20 monthly staff pledge for graphic design scholarship
- $1,935 gift-in-kind for theatre and dance fund
- $8,358 stock gift for scholarships
- $35 online credit card gift for KMOS programming