- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Mary Schreimann
As the director of financial operations of the UCM Foundation, Mary Schreimann enjoys working with people and helping them understand how the foundation works.
Originally from Jefferson City, Mo., she earned a bachelor of science from Southwest Missouri State University and another bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in accounting from Columbia College.
Mary started her career in the banking industry as an administrative assistant and customer service representative. She worked her way up to bank controller before taking a position at the UCM Foundation as an accountant in 2005. In 2011, Mary was promoted to her current position.
Mary lives with her husband and two children in Warrensburg. She enjoys golf and gardening.
Recent Gifts Support Foundation Mission to Help UCM Students
- $250 from Giving Tuesday for general scholarships
- $50 from Giving Tuesday for nursing department
- $100 from Giving Tuesday for UCM Black Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment
- $50,000 bequest for scholarships in economics and finance
- $50,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $50,000 for scholarship for incoming freshmen from Maysville, Mo., high school
- $3,755 for Fund for Excellence