- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Michael Hanna
Dr. Michael Hanna, a native of Warrensburg, has had his own dental practice in Warrensburg and Knob Noster since 1991.
He graduated from UCM in 1987 with a double major in biology and chemistry and then attended dental school at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Missouri Dental Association, the Greater Kansas City Dental Society and Psi Omega fraternity. He is involved in the Give a Kid a Smile program and the Head Start programs in Johnson, Pettis and Henry counties.
Michael has one son, Nick.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $100 for Campus Cupboard
- $500 for modern languages
- $1,000 for Fund for Excellence
- $77,761 for mathematics scholarship
- $10,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $10,000 for scholarship endowment
- $20 monthly staff pledge for graphic design scholarship
- $1,935 gift-in-kind for theatre and dance fund
- $8,358 stock gift for scholarships
- $35 online credit card gift for KMOS programming