- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Michael Hanna
Dr. Michael Hanna, a native of Warrensburg, has had his own dental practice in Warrensburg and Knob Noster since 1991.
He graduated from UCM in 1987 with a double major in biology and chemistry and then attended dental school at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Missouri Dental Association, the Greater Kansas City Dental Society and Psi Omega fraternity. He is involved in the Give a Kid a Smile program and the Head Start programs in Johnson, Pettis and Henry counties.
Michael has one son, Nick.
Recent Gifts Support Foundation Mission to Help UCM Students
- $250 from Giving Tuesday for general scholarships
- $50 from Giving Tuesday for nursing department
- $100 from Giving Tuesday for UCM Black Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment
- $50,000 bequest for scholarships in economics and finance
- $50,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $50,000 for scholarship for incoming freshmen from Maysville, Mo., high school
- $3,755 for Fund for Excellence