- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Rand Harbert
Rand Harbert, a native of Carrollton, Mo., is the senior vice president in California for State Farm Mutual Insurance Companies and president and CEO of State Farm General Insurance Company. He joined State Farm as an agent in 1992. Prior to that, he worked for HJ Heinz and Marion Merrell Dow.
Rand graduated from UCM with a BS in graphic arts and was the Charno Award winner in 1985. He earned an MBA from Webster University in 1988 and graduated from the general management program at Harvard Business School in 2001. He earned the Charter Life Underwriter designation in 2002.
Outside of work, Rand serves on the board of directors for Teach for America, the Reagan Legacy Foundation, and the American College.
He lives in Calabasas, Calif., with his wife, Kelly, and their three children: Morgan, Ross and Scott.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $100 for Campus Cupboard
- $500 for modern languages
- $1,000 for Fund for Excellence
- $77,761 for mathematics scholarship
- $10,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $10,000 for scholarship endowment
- $20 monthly staff pledge for graphic design scholarship
- $1,935 gift-in-kind for theatre and dance fund
- $8,358 stock gift for scholarships
- $35 online credit card gift for KMOS programming