- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Garrett R. "Robin" Crouch
Robin Crouch, a native of Warrensburg, has been associate circuit judge for Johnson County, Mo., since 1990. Prior to that, he spent a year in private law practice and 12 years in banking.
Robin graduated from UCM with a BS in business administration in 1974. He earned his law degree from the University of Missouri in 1977 and was admitted to the Missouri bar that same year.
He has been active as both a member and president of Warrensburg Rotary Club, Whiteman AFB Community Council, Johnson County Bar Association and Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce. He is a member of the UCM Mule Train and Presidents Society.
Robin is married to the former Jan S. Rhoads, who earned both a BS and MS in education from UCM and is a retired public school teacher.
Recent Gifts Support Foundation Mission to Help UCM Students
- $250 from Giving Tuesday for general scholarships
- $50 from Giving Tuesday for nursing department
- $100 from Giving Tuesday for UCM Black Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment
- $50,000 bequest for scholarships in economics and finance
- $50,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $50,000 for scholarship for incoming freshmen from Maysville, Mo., high school
- $3,755 for Fund for Excellence