- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Garrett R. "Robin" Crouch
Robin Crouch, a native of Warrensburg, has been associate circuit judge for Johnson County, Mo., since 1990. Prior to that, he spent a year in private law practice and 12 years in banking.
Robin graduated from UCM with a BS in business administration in 1974. He earned his law degree from the University of Missouri in 1977 and was admitted to the Missouri bar that same year.
He has been active as both a member and president of Warrensburg Rotary Club, Whiteman AFB Community Council, Johnson County Bar Association and Warrensburg Chamber of Commerce. He is a member of the UCM Mule Train and Presidents Society.
Robin is married to the former Jan S. Rhoads, who earned both a BS and MS in education from UCM and is a retired public school teacher.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 for social work senior scholarship
- $11,054 for Mules Golf
- $14,762 to KMOS
- $450,000 charitable gift annuity to benefit art department
- $15,275 in-kind gift for art department
- $10,000 for Mules Baseball
- $10,701 for GA Athletic Training
- $12,000 to Wrestling Practice Room Construction
- $33,300 to female agriculture scholarship