- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet William A. "Tony" Tetley Jr.
Tony Tetley, a native of Rolla, Mo., is a consultant, principal software architect and director of research and development for Professional Data Services, Inc., in Columbia, Mo.
He received his BS in business administration from UCM in 1967. He earned a certificate in data processing from the Institute for the Certification of Computing Professionals in 1984. Tony has served on the board of directors for the Epsilon Phi Chapter of Theta Chi Fraternity Alumni Corporation since 2005 and chairs the scholarship committee.
He lives with his wife, Kathy.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 for social work senior scholarship
- $11,054 for Mules Golf
- $14,762 to KMOS
- $450,000 charitable gift annuity to benefit art department
- $15,275 in-kind gift for art department
- $10,000 for Mules Baseball
- $10,701 for GA Athletic Training
- $12,000 to Wrestling Practice Room Construction
- $33,300 to female agriculture scholarship