- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet William A. "Tony" Tetley Jr.
Tony Tetley, a native of Rolla, Mo., is a consultant, principal software architect and director of research and development for Professional Data Services, Inc., in Columbia, Mo.
He received his BS in business administration from UCM in 1967. He earned a certificate in data processing from the Institute for the Certification of Computing Professionals in 1984. Tony has served on the board of directors for the Epsilon Phi Chapter of Theta Chi Fraternity Alumni Corporation since 2005 and chairs the scholarship committee.
He lives with his wife, Kathy.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $100 for Campus Cupboard
- $500 for modern languages
- $1,000 for Fund for Excellence
- $77,761 for mathematics scholarship
- $10,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $10,000 for scholarship endowment
- $20 monthly staff pledge for graphic design scholarship
- $1,935 gift-in-kind for theatre and dance fund
- $8,358 stock gift for scholarships
- $35 online credit card gift for KMOS programming