- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet William A. "Tony" Tetley Jr.
Tony Tetley, a native of Rolla, Mo., is a consultant, principal software architect and director of research and development for Professional Data Services, Inc., in Columbia, Mo.
He received his BS in business administration from UCM in 1967. He earned a certificate in data processing from the Institute for the Certification of Computing Professionals in 1984. Tony has served on the board of directors for the Epsilon Phi Chapter of Theta Chi Fraternity Alumni Corporation since 2005 and chairs the scholarship committee.
He lives with his wife, Kathy.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $5,000 for chemistry scholarship
- $5,000 for agriculture scholarship
- $10,000 for athletics
- $518,962 estate gift for scholarships
- $10,000 for Les Wrestles MS Challenge
- $25,615 for automotive studies
- $30,000 to KMOS
- $25,000 for CIS scholarships