- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Traci Via
Since being named director of alumni and constituent relations, Traci Via of Blue Springs, Mo., has reconnected with her alma mater and met alumni throughout the United States.
Traci received a Bachelor of Science in Broadcast Journalism from UCM in 1991 and is currently working on a Master of Arts in Teaching.
Before joining UCM in 2012, she started and operated a marketing and advertising agency and worked as a senior media consultant for Time Warner Cable. Traci has held several leadership and volunteer roles in Blue Springs, including the City Council, Parks Commission, Community Services League and Chamber of Commerce. In addition to being a founding member of the Blue Springs Economic Development Corporation, she was honored in 2005 as the Blue Springs Business Person of the Year.
She and her husband, Dan, have two children, Megan and Miller.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $100 for Campus Cupboard
- $500 for modern languages
- $1,000 for Fund for Excellence
- $77,761 for mathematics scholarship
- $10,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $10,000 for scholarship endowment
- $20 monthly staff pledge for graphic design scholarship
- $1,935 gift-in-kind for theatre and dance fund
- $8,358 stock gift for scholarships
- $35 online credit card gift for KMOS programming