- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Meet Vicki Voskovitch
As scholarship officer for the UCM Foundation, Vicki Voskovitch enjoys helping hundreds of students finance their education.
The self-described military brat and spouse has spent the past seven years in Warrensburg, the longest stretch she's lived in any one place. Prior to joining the UCM Foundation, she served as scholarship chair for the Whiteman Officer's Spouses Club, as academic adviser at Northern Michigan University and as a special claims representative at Farmers Insurance Group.
Vicki has a bachelor's degree in management from the University of Oklahoma and a master's in administrative service from Northern Michigan University.
She is married and has two sons and a daughter. Vicki enjoys scrapbooking and keeping up with her children's activities.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $100 for Campus Cupboard
- $500 for modern languages
- $1,000 for Fund for Excellence
- $77,761 for mathematics scholarship
- $10,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $10,000 for scholarship endowment
- $20 monthly staff pledge for graphic design scholarship
- $1,935 gift-in-kind for theatre and dance fund
- $8,358 stock gift for scholarships
- $35 online credit card gift for KMOS programming