- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Strategic Plan 2014-2019
GOAL #1: To create a culture of philanthropy driven by exceptional performance and best practices.
- Engage Board of Directors in optimizing the overall vision and delivering on mission.
- Become a recognized philanthropic leader among peer institutions.
GOAL #2: To strengthen the brand among key stakeholders through consistent, targeted communications.
- Increase awareness of the UCM Foundation and its mission.
- Develop brand positioning and messaging platform identifying powerful benefits for target markets.
- Identify and improve key consumer measures leading to brand adoption and loyalty.
GOAL #3: To increase private support by developing a fundraising program with momentum.
- Expand a comprehensive annual giving program by increasing donor acquisition and retention.
- Create and implement a major and principal gifts program supporting the university’s most significant funding priorities.
- Fully develop a planned and deferred giving program providing a growing stream of gift income.
GOAL #4: To increase purchasing power of the endowment providing the university with a growing source of income.
- Significantly grow the total assets by focusing on securing endowment gifts.
- Maintain intergenerational equity through prudent investment management providing consistent long-term performance.
- Develop and implement financial strategies providing annual growth in support regardless of world economic conditions.
GOAL #5: To emphasize accountability, demonstrate greater transparency and offer exemplary service to our donors.
- Efficiently use resources to grow long-term fundraising revenue.
- Clearly communicate the total financial health, operations and charitable impact of the UCM Foundation.
- Create an innovative stewardship program providing exceptional service and engaging donors.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $5,000 for chemistry scholarship
- $5,000 for agriculture scholarship
- $10,000 for athletics
- $518,962 estate gift for scholarships
- $10,000 for Les Wrestles MS Challenge
- $25,615 for automotive studies
- $30,000 to KMOS
- $25,000 for CIS scholarships