Meet Tim McClellan
Tim McClellan of Kingsville, Mo., joined Black and Veatch as a corporate attorney in August 2013. Previously he was an attorney for GE Transportation in Grain Valley. He holds two degrees from UCM: a BS in economics with an agriculture emphasis in 1988 and a MA in economics in 1990. He also earned a law degree from Washburn University in 1994.
Tim is an avid scuba diver and has served 25 years as a rescue diver on the nonprofit Underwater Recovery Team in Lee's Summit, MO.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 to endow new scholarship
- $25 for Fund for Excellence
- $50 to department scholarship
- $25,000 for baseball scholarships
- $25,000 for scholarships
- $100,000 for wrestling
- $250 for Fund for Excellence