- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
The University of Central Missouri would not be what it is today without private gifts. They have funded an amazing array of scholarships, helped build some of UCM’s most notable facilities and programs, and provided resources for faculty members to become experts in their field and better teachers in the classroom.
The UCM Foundation has created special gift societies to recognize and honor the variety of its donors. While they come from a wide array of backgrounds, donors share a significant common goal: the desire to give back and invest in the University of Central Missouri.
Membership is based on annual giving amounts. An annual gift of $1,000 or more qualifies a donor for this society.
Membership is based on total years of giving. A donor qualifies for this society after giving any size gift in 10 or more years.
Membership is based on cumulative lifetime giving. When donors reach giving of $25,000 or more, they qualify for this society.
Membership is based on notifying the UCM Foundation of a planned gift.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 for social work senior scholarship
- $11,054 for Mules Golf
- $14,762 to KMOS
- $450,000 charitable gift annuity to benefit art department
- $15,275 in-kind gift for art department
- $10,000 for Mules Baseball
- $10,701 for GA Athletic Training
- $12,000 to Wrestling Practice Room Construction
- $33,300 to female agriculture scholarship