- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Ways to Give
Various giving methods are available for individuals, businesses, corporations and foundations interested in making philanthropic gifts to the University of Central Missouri. Use our online form or one of the below methods:
- To make a gift by check or credit card, download this form available as a PDF (requires Adobe Reader) or a Word document. Checks should be made payable to the UCM Foundation and mailed to UCM Foundation, Smiser Alumni Center, Warrensburg, MO 64093. For credit card gifts, please use our online form.
- To make a gift through your bank account as a one-time or monthly Electronic Fund Transfer, download our form as a PDF or a Word document.
- To make a multiple-year pledge, download our Statement of Intent form as a PDF or a Word document.
- You may increase your gift if your employer has a matching gift program.
- Make a planned gift such as life insurance or charitable annuity or through your estate or will. If you have already made these estate gift provisions, please tell us about them.
- Noncash gifts often include securities, personal property, real estate or gifts-in-kind.
- Becoming increasingly popular are donor-advised funds.
Providing charitable contributions that truly make a difference is a process that can adapt to your changing needs and wishes. You can arrange contributions to maximize personal objectives while minimizing after-tax cost. Learn more about a variety of planned giving options, methods, how to make the gift and benefits.
Our major gift officers will gladly meet with you one-on-one to discuss your philanthropy goals. Simply call us at 660-543-8000 or toll-free 866-752-7257 or email us at email@example.com.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 for social work senior scholarship
- $11,054 for Mules Golf
- $14,762 to KMOS
- $450,000 charitable gift annuity to benefit art department
- $15,275 in-kind gift for art department
- $10,000 for Mules Baseball
- $10,701 for GA Athletic Training
- $12,000 to Wrestling Practice Room Construction
- $33,300 to female agriculture scholarship