- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Ways to Give
Various giving methods are available for individuals, businesses, corporations and foundations interested in making philanthropic gifts to the University of Central Missouri. Most gifts fall into one of the categories below.
- To make a gift by check or credit card, download this form available as a PDF (requires Adobe Reader) or a Word document. Checks should be made payable to the UCM Foundation and mailed to UCM Foundation, Smiser Alumni Center, Warrensburg, MO 64093. For credit card gifts, please use our online form.
- To make a gift through your bank account as a one-time or monthly Electronic Fund Transfer, download our form as a PDF or a Word document.
- To make a multiple-year pledge, download our Statement of Intent form as a PDF or a Word document.
- You may increase your gift if your employer has a matching gift program.
- Make a planned gift such as life insurance or charitable annuity or through your estate or will. If you have already made these estate gift provisions, please tell us about them.
- Noncash gifts often include securities, personal property, real estate or gifts-in-kind.
- Becoming increasingly popular are donor-advised funds.
Providing charitable contributions that truly make a difference is a process that can adapt to your changing needs and wishes. You can arrange contributions to maximize personal objectives while minimizing after-tax cost. You might want to view a quick reference chart comparing a variety of options for goals, methods, how to make the gift and benefits. Also, our major gift officers will gladly meet with you one-on-one to discuss your philanthropy goals.
Recent Gifts Support Foundation Mission to Help UCM Students
- $250 from Giving Tuesday for general scholarships
- $50 from Giving Tuesday for nursing department
- $100 from Giving Tuesday for UCM Black Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment
- $50,000 bequest for scholarships in economics and finance
- $50,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $50,000 for scholarship for incoming freshmen from Maysville, Mo., high school
- $3,755 for Fund for Excellence