- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Excellence is a quality we all strive to achieve in our personal and professional lives. The UCM Foundation's Fund for Excellence also strives to achieve that by focusing on helping more students realize their college aspirations.
The Fund for Excellence has three simple purposes:
- Directly impact students’ lives and their educational experience.
- Provide students the tools necessary to keep pace with changing academic needs and learning opportunities, and
- Strengthen UCM's reputation for excellence and its legacy of achievement.
You may contribute to the Fund for Excellence by:
- Making a gift online
- Making a gift through electronic fund transfer (EFT) by downloading this PDF file.
- Responding to a mail appeal
- Responding to a student's call through UCM Mule Call
- Establishing a monthly credit card payment
- If you are a member of UCM's faculty or staff, by establishing a payroll deduction. Complete the pledge and payroll deduct forms, then sign and return both to the UCM Foundation in Smiser Alumni Center, Elliott Union.
Thank you for supporting the Fund for Excellence.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $5,000 for chemistry scholarship
- $5,000 for agriculture scholarship
- $10,000 for athletics
- $518,962 estate gift for scholarships
- $10,000 for Les Wrestles MS Challenge
- $25,615 for automotive studies
- $30,000 to KMOS
- $25,000 for CIS scholarships