- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
A Place of Honor
Hundreds of memories are preserved through Alumni Park and the Culp-Feidt Fountain. It features customized engraved bricks that have been purchased by individuals for themselves or to honor beloved or admired people in their lives.
Ordering a Brick
For a $100 contribution designated to The Fund For Excellence, you can purchase a brick for yourself or to honor loved ones, classmates, favorite professors or even future graduates. Bricks may be engraved with your name or the names of friends, family members, teachers or mentors.
If you've already purchased a brick and would like to see it when you visit campus, first stop at the UCM Foundation across the street from the fountain in Smiser Alumni Center of the Elliott Union. They offer brochures showing a map of the brick area.
Processing Your Brick Order
We process brick orders twice a year. Depending on when you purchase your brick, it will be ready to see by commencement in the spring or homecoming in the fall. We will also send you a letter telling you the specific grid to help you locate your brick. If you have questions about your brick order or its location, please contact the UCM Foundation at email@example.com or 660-543-8000.
Order a Brick Now (PDF form)
About Alumni Park
About Culp-Feidt Fountain
Recent Gifts Support Foundation Mission to Help UCM Students
- $250 from Giving Tuesday for general scholarships
- $50 from Giving Tuesday for nursing department
- $100 from Giving Tuesday for UCM Black Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment
- $50,000 bequest for scholarships in economics and finance
- $50,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $50,000 for scholarship for incoming freshmen from Maysville, Mo., high school
- $3,755 for Fund for Excellence