- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Red Call dates back to 1979 when legendary Central Missouri alumnus Jimmy Kirkpatrick conducted the university's first annual fund drive.
Each fall and spring semester, students reach out to UCM alumni and friends to reconnect them to our university. Red Call has four primary goals:
- Reconnect alumni and friends to UCM.
- Update records and contact information.
- Provide current news and information about what is going on at UCM and where we are headed, and
- Give alumni and friends the opportunity to make a special investment in UCM
Our student callers love to hear about news in your life and your memories of UCM. Please enjoy the conversation!
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 to endow new scholarship
- $25 for Fund for Excellence
- $50 to department scholarship
- $25,000 for baseball scholarships
- $25,000 for scholarships
- $100,000 for wrestling
- $250 for Fund for Excellence