- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Consider a gift benefiting our students this holiday season.
A gift of stocks provides benefits to both students and you. Click here to learn more.
Donors must complete stock transfers by Dec. 20 to ensure their gift is recorded for 2013.
Freshman Roy Hickman says thank you for the scholarships that make it possible for him to pursue his college aspirations.
About the UCM Foundation
People often assume that state dollars cover the expense to operate a public university. Not so. Every year thousands of generous donors help support the University of Central Missouri. Their gifts are processed through the UCM Foundation, a nonprofit and IRS-authorized 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
In keeping with its mission to raise and manage private support for the University of Central Missouri, the UCM Foundation makes gift counts. It does this first by securing contributions, then by ensuring gifts benefit the specific areas donors designate or help to finance the university’s greatest needs. Private support makes it possible for Central Missouri to provide strong academic programs and the quality learning experience that positions our students for career success, resulting in better communities and a stronger nation.
Recent Gifts Support Foundation Mission to Help UCM Students
- $250 from Giving Tuesday for general scholarships
- $50 from Giving Tuesday for nursing department
- $100 from Giving Tuesday for UCM Black Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment
- $50,000 bequest for scholarships in economics and finance
- $50,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $50,000 for scholarship for incoming freshmen from Maysville, Mo., high school
- $3,755 for Fund for Excellence