- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Year-End Giving Savvy - Don't Let Your Time Run Out!
As the year comes to a close and we celebrate a season of giving, remember that a year-end charitable gift can provide you income and tax benefits while helping to further our mission. These are some of the more popular strategies:
- Write a check. Quick and simple. Make it payable to the UCM Foundation and make sure to postmark the envelope by Dec. 31.
- Charge your credit card. Use our secure online form to charge your gift to VISA, Mastercard, Discover or American Express. The charge must clear your account by Dec. 31 to receive a 2014 tax deduction.
- Contribute appreciated securities. Be sure to contact your broker in time for us to receive the shares in our account by Dec. 31. Learn more.
As part of the university’s holiday shutdown, our office closes at noon, Dec. 23 and reopens Monday, Jan. 5, 2015. Throughout this period, we will be processing gifts, checking emails and phone calls.
Thank you for your generosity in 2014 helping us make a UCM degree more affordable, accessible and beneficial to our students.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 to endow new scholarship
- $25 for Fund for Excellence
- $50 to department scholarship
- $25,000 for baseball scholarships
- $25,000 for scholarships
- $100,000 for wrestling
- $250 for Fund for Excellence