- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
How to Make a Gift
There are a variety of ways that faculty and staff members may contribute to the university:
- Make a gift online through your VISA, MasterCard, Discovery or American Express credit card.
- Making a gift through electronic fund transfer (EFT) by downloading our form as a PDF file.
- Make a gift by cash or check by printing a pledge form, completing and sending it to the Office of Alumni Relations and Development.
- Make a gift through payroll deduction. Complete the pledge and payroll deduct forms, sign and return both to the Office of Alumni Relations and Development in Smiser Alumni Center, Elliott Union.
- Make a gift through securities, annuities, life insurance or through your estate. If you are interested in one of these options, contact the Office of Alumni Relations and Development at 660-543-8000.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $5,000 for chemistry scholarship
- $5,000 for agriculture scholarship
- $10,000 for athletics
- $518,962 estate gift for scholarships
- $10,000 for Les Wrestles MS Challenge
- $25,615 for automotive studies
- $30,000 to KMOS
- $25,000 for CIS scholarships