- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
How to Make a Gift
There are a variety of ways that faculty and staff members may contribute to the university:
- Make a gift online through your VISA, MasterCard, Discovery or American Express credit card.
- Making a gift through electronic fund transfer (EFT) by downloading our form as a PDF file.
- Make a gift by cash or check by printing a pledge form, completing and sending it to the Office of Alumni Relations and Development.
- Make a gift through payroll deduction. Complete the pledge and payroll deduct forms, sign and return both to the Office of Alumni Relations and Development in Smiser Alumni Center, Elliott Union.
- Make a gift through securities, annuities, life insurance or through your estate. If you are interested in one of these options, contact the Office of Alumni Relations and Development at 660-543-8000.
Recent Gifts Support Foundation Mission to Help UCM Students
- $250 from Giving Tuesday for general scholarships
- $50 from Giving Tuesday for nursing department
- $100 from Giving Tuesday for UCM Black Alumni Association Scholarship Endowment
- $50,000 bequest for scholarships in economics and finance
- $50,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $50,000 for scholarship for incoming freshmen from Maysville, Mo., high school
- $3,755 for Fund for Excellence