- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
FY15 Opportunity Grant Program
The UCM Foundation is currently accepting applications for the FY15 Opportunity Grant program.
Applications are due by 4 p.m., Dec. 6, 2013, to the UCM Foundation, Smiser Alumni Center inside Elliott Student Union. These grants range from $100 to $5,000 and provide faculty and staff members a chance to support targeted, student-centered activities that benefit the university’s learning environment. For more information on projects funded by the UCM Foundation, visit the FY14 page.
The UCM Foundation Opportunity Grants must fund expenses related to a specific project. Examples of allowable expenses include research, service projects, supplies, equipment, software. Types of expenses not covered include salaries, release time, conference fees, travel, assistantships. Applicants are limited to one proposal per year.
Proposals receiving funding will be asked to acknowledge the UCM Foundation brand in all collateral materials. It is important to the UCM Foundation that the donors see the impact their generosity has on UCM students.
For additional information about the UCM Foundation Opportunity Grant Program, contact:
• Smiser Alumni Center inside the Elliott Student Union
• Phone: 660-543-8000
For eligibility, proposal criteria and application requirements, download the application as a PDF file (requires Adobe Reader). You also will need this budget form (download as Excel document), and a cover page depending on your position as a faculty or staff member at the university (download as a Word document).
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $100 for Campus Cupboard
- $500 for modern languages
- $1,000 for Fund for Excellence
- $77,761 for mathematics scholarship
- $10,000 for Mules Football Locker Room Project
- $10,000 for scholarship endowment
- $20 monthly staff pledge for graphic design scholarship
- $1,935 gift-in-kind for theatre and dance fund
- $8,358 stock gift for scholarships
- $35 online credit card gift for KMOS programming