- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Corporations, foundations, businesses and professional organizations can become members of the Presidents Society through annual contributions to the university.
- Distinguished Corporate membership starts at a $25,000 annual giving level.
- Honored Corporate membership starts at $10,000 a year.
- Sustaining Corporate members annually contribute $5,000 or more.
- Patron Corporate members annually contribute $2,500 or more.
- Corporate members annually contribute $1,000 or more.
Become a Member
To learn more about how you can join the Presidents Society as a corporate member, contact the Office of Alumni Relations and Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or 660-543-8000.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 to endow new scholarship
- $25 for Fund for Excellence
- $50 to department scholarship
- $25,000 for baseball scholarships
- $25,000 for scholarships
- $100,000 for wrestling
- $250 for Fund for Excellence