- Ways to Give
- How Your Gifts Help
- Faculty & Staff
- Gift Societies
- Donor Services
- Foundation News
- About the Foundation
Convenient, Easy, Informative
Visit our new planned giving web site for helpful features such as:
- online wills planner
- gift attorneys
- personal planner
- personal gift illustrations
- Washington and financial news
Corporations, foundations, businesses and professional organizations can become members of the Presidents Society through annual contributions to the university.
- Distinguished Corporate membership starts at a $25,000 annual giving level.
- Honored Corporate membership starts at $10,000 a year.
- Sustaining Corporate members annually contribute $5,000 or more.
- Patron Corporate members annually contribute $2,500 or more.
- Corporate members annually contribute $1,000 or more.
Become a Member
To learn more about how you can join the Presidents Society as a corporate member, contact the Office of Alumni Relations and Development at email@example.com or 660-543-8000.
Recent Gifts Helping UCM Students
- $20,000 for social work senior scholarship
- $11,054 for Mules Golf
- $14,762 to KMOS
- $450,000 charitable gift annuity to benefit art department
- $15,275 in-kind gift for art department
- $10,000 for Mules Baseball
- $10,701 for GA Athletic Training
- $12,000 to Wrestling Practice Room Construction
- $33,300 to female agriculture scholarship