Geographic Information Systems
ESRI Virtual Campus Courses
As a benefit of UCM’s site license for ESRI ArcGIS programs, faculty, staff and students enjoy unlimited access to the majority of ESRI's Virtual Campus online course. These excellent, in-depth courses include lectures, examples, streaming video presentations, exercises, and quizzes.
- Full Course List - includes course descriptions
Use the below links for assistance selecting an appropriate course or sequence of courses. Select only free, web-based ("W" or "Web") course options. If you already have a Virtual Campus Account (see next section), select "Try It Now" and log in to enroll.
- Virtual Campus Learning Pathways. Learning pathways are recommended sequences of courses. ESRI certificates can be earned by completing a pathway.
- ESRI Course Selection Wizard. Not sure which course will best meet your needs? Use the wizard to identify appropriate courses.
- Create a personal Virtual Campus account (click on Create New Account).
- Send an email with the name of the course(s) you have selected to one of the following Virtual Campus administrators:
Note: Many Virtual Campus courses are lengthy, and best completed over multiple sessions. Once you’ve registered for a course, you can always log in to http://training.esri.com/ and click on My Training to continue working on a course.