The Graduate School
- Prospective Students
- Degree Programs
- Current Students
- Financial Support
- Faculty Resources
- Graduate Faculty Governance
- About the Graduate School
A student must have the following qualifications to be eligible for an assistantship:
1. A baccalaureate degree by the time the assistantship is to become effective.
2. Application to graduate school completed, and accepted into a degree program by the time the assistantship is to become effective.
3. A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.70 and a cumulative graduate GPA of 3.0 (if applicable). A student who does not have an undergraduate GPA of 2.70 may apply for an assistantship after earning a minimum of 9 graduate hours with a GPA of 3.0.